|The Cost of the Workshop is $145
($195 for Workshop PLUS Essay Review)
To learn more or RSVP, contact Letha Costin:
Email: email@example.com Phone: (919) 841-0170
About your facilitator: Letha Costin spent many years in the corporate world writing technical training manuals for non-technical
readers. Her gift for “simplifying the complex” showed up again when she began writing songs in 1996. To date, she has won 1st Place in
several nationwide songwriting contests including: VH1 Song of the Year, 2008 NC Songwriters Co-op, and MerleFest’s 2009 Chris
Austin Songwriters Contest.
|"It was not a far leap to see how the techniques I used for songwriting
could help students write dynamic and meaningful application essays.”
Her inspired creativity encourages students to identify the valuable nuggets that lie in their own experience. In this workshop, students
will go on an introspective journey to find a writing voice that is their own.
- A "Story Board" of your Personal Statement (primary essay)
- Knowledge about the people reading your essay(s)
- Essay "Do's & Don'ts" and much, much more
Upon completion of this interactive workshop, you will have:
Monday, December 9, 2013
7:00 - 8:30pm
Millbrook Exchange Community Center
1905 Spring Forest Rd ~ Raleigh, NC ~ 27615
|Make Your Essay Make a Difference
Did you know that...
- an essay can make - or - break your acceptance into some colleges?
- the essay is your voice in your application?
- Scholarships & Grants can find you as a direct result of your essay?
Will resume in Spring of 2014 for Juniors
|About the Essay Writing Workshop